Courses at Chicago State University:
- Physical Science 1150: Basic Astronomy. Introductory astronomy course, integrated lecture and lab.
- Physical Science 105: Discovering Astronomy. Introductory astronomy course (lecture only; no longer offered, replaced by PS 1150).
- Physical Science 1140: Practices in Earth and Space Science, integrated lecture and lab
- Honors 280: Origins of Life. Interdisciplinary astronomy and biology. No longer offered.
- Physics 1510: General Physics I. Algebra-based physics I with lab.
- Physics 1520: General Physics II. Algebra-based physics II with lab.
- Physics 280: Modern Physics. (Lecture only). No longer offerered (replaced by Physics 2330).
- Physics 2330: Physics III with Calculus. Modern physics (with lab).
- Physics 350: Teaching Inquiry-based Physics.
- Physics 3250: Quantum Mechanics.
- Physics 4980: Independent Study. Various advanced special topics in astrophysics.
- UC Santa Barbara (introductory astronomy)
- Indiana Northwest (cosmology)
- Adler Planetarium (various)
- University of Chicago (TA for physical science 118, 119, 120; Graham school - various)